December 12, 2005

HEY!!!!!!

HEY!!!
havent been here in ages!!how u guys doing?!!
Well, havent started on any of my hw yet!CRAP!
with three weeks left to go.................so saddddddd!
SERENE:Really sad you're leaving(sobbing!)who is going to joke around now!
I knew you were my angel ok!found out in your first letter when you left your birthday and I just had to check it out on the company name list!!!!I prepared the letter and all but everytime I look for Jie Ying she's not there!!!(hw infuriating!)always at the wrong place and at the wrong time one leh!(hey! im sorry)Guess i didnt really make the effort lah!:(
Good Luck in the IP and JIA YOU!!!! we'll miss you of course.
Cant believe Im in Justice again. is it a good class or not?I still dunno.HELP!
CYA soon!!!
Stephie
XXXXOOOO

No comments: